| ||This article focuses on something from a different universe than the Poptropica one. Before editing, please check our canon policy.|
Willy Wonka is the owner of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory in Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and its various adaptations. He has a major role on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Island.
Willy Wonka has pale skin along with grey hair and a darker beard. He's wearing a matching grey top hat along with a bow tie purple vest and a suit underneath.
On this island, Wonka takes you and Charlie Bucket into his factory. All the other kids run off and fall, and he asks you to get his cane. You do, and he and Charlie run off, so you must find them. He later appears in various places all over the factory, explaining the functions of each room. After you complete the quest, he will tell you and Charlie that he will choose one of you to inherit the factory. But then the piece of chocolate Charlie was standing on breaks and he is sent drifting along the chocolate river. You must rescue Charlie and he will inherit the chocolate factory while Mr. Willy Wonka hands you the medallion and gives you a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- His appearance in Poptropica is based on the illustration by Quentin Blake.
- Willy Wonka is completely uncustomizable.
- The dance he does when he comes out of the factory to greet you is the same dance from the disco king/queen costume in the Poptropica Store.
- He has characteristics from mainly the second movie, but some from the original.
- In the movies and book, Willy Wonka does not tell the children that he intends to let one of them inherit the factory. However, Willy Wonka tells both you and Charlie that he is going to give the factory to one of you two.