Poseidon has light teal blue skin along with curly dark blue hair and a mustache. He wears a yellow crown with a pink starfish in the center along with a pearl necklace with a pink starfish pendant along with white shorts with purple lining and a yellow belt. He is also carrying his trident that's a matching yellow along with a purple handle and pink starfish in the center.
Role on Mythology Island
Zeus eventually reveals that he is going to overthrow Poseidon and Hades and rule all of Poptropica. Poseidon will give you his trident, which will aid you in battle with Zeus. To reach him, you must go to the Grove of Temples. In his temple, use the starfish as an offering to enter his realm. Go to his beach, and swim down into the ocean maze. Hercules must break the platform that blocks the entrance.
Role on Super Villain Island
Role in Poptropica Adventures
Hermes's first message is for Poseidon. Poseidon states that "[Hermes] does not need a hat, he needs faith in himself."
- Poseidon appears much smaller in Super Villain Island than Mythology Island, though being a god, he is probably able to change size at will.
- This is supported by the fact that, in Poptropica Adventures, he is as tall as your Poptropican.
- Poseidon is the second eldest out of his brothers, Zeus and Hades.
- It is unknown how Poseidon gets his trident back in Super Villain Island.
- When you wear Poseidon's trident and press space bar, you will start glowing. This works on most islands.